Saturday, January 31, 2009

Regrets

It is hard pretending every thing is ok when it is not.

Missing close friend has become a part of me through out my "journey". Hurt me not is a lie to tell. "Game of Life", obey I must as in front of each of us lies a very long journey separating us apart.

Sara, Nisa, Fatiha, - those 3 years, forget I will not

Vow I kept to my self as losing close friends is a never. Then again, it keep on happen again and again and again.

Ja and Winnie - you both have been my best friend since for ever. Happy i felt for you two since you finally found the other half of you. But in the same time I feel guilty, to felt left over since I will no longer be an important part of you both. Everything is not going to be the same again.

Pretending I master at but my heart I cannot lie.



While leaving me is where they heading to, new friend is what I found. Time not the one to be measuder as the content of the friendship is not time can decide. Disagreements divide us apart. Friend, losing a friendship like what we have is not proud I felt.

Ammar - can we be friend again? We have shared a lot.



GK58 - Believe I had in you guys..
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment